TeamEQ’s Dashboard is an intuitive control panel easy to navigate. It allows all the users to access the TeamBeat results.
The graphs show the latest TeamBeat results, when the participation rate reaches at least 50%.
If results are not display on your page, it might be because:
- You have not answered the TeamBeat
- 51% of your TeamMates have not answered the TeamBeat.
Restrictions are design with the solely intention to protect everybody’s anonymity.
When participation is over 70% (the minimum percentage to consider results as a real reflection of the team´s) you will receive a mail with a direct access to the Dashboard.
Through the Dashboard panel, you can access:
The TeamLeader’s and Observer’s dashboard is slightly different to the TeamMates’.
On the image 6 (see above) TeamLeaders and Observers will see information about the communications received:
- Number of comments received in the last Beat (Feedback)
- Number of comments shared on the TeamWall from the last Beat
- Members who participated in the communication (%)
By clicking on the images you will access the specific page for each indicator and the see their evolution.
Also, you will see: