The Evolution Beat shows the evolution of all variables over a specific period. It helps you identify strengths, weaknesses, and trends
You can access the Evolution Beat from the Dashboard and from the side menu bar (inside the section “Results”).
Each coloured line represents the evolution of a variable. Moving the cursor over a specific intersection point will allow you to see your and your team’s value for that variable at that date.
In Evolution Beat, you can:
- Select the time period for when you’d like to see the results (image 1).
- Select which variables you would like to see, from 1 variable to all variables (image 2)
- See the difference/evolution (in %) of the variables during the selected period, vs. a) the previous TeamBeat and b) the oldest value from the selected period (image 3).
- See the average of all variables during that specific time. This average will be shown by a new black line (image 4).
You can also select to see only one variable. As in other graphs, this graph also gives you the possibility to compare your values (in green) vs. a) the maximum value (in blue) b) the minimum value (in red) c) the average value (in black) (see image 5, below).
Below we suggest some questions that you could make yourself that will help you analyse and understand the results:
- What are the team’s strengths (variables with the highest average score)?
- What are the team’s areas for improvement (variables with the lowest average score)?
- Are there any variables with very low (average <3) or very high (average > 6) values?
- Did I expect different results this week? Why?
- Are there any ups or downs? (This information is provided in the Dashboard)
- Which variable should we focus on?
- How can I work on that variable?
In case you have already implemented a strategic action:
- What impact did this action have on the team’s results?
Let’s start practicing:
Considering the former questions; How would you interpret the below graph?