The Current Beat is the snapshot of the last TeamBeat.
It shows the average results of each variable from the last TeamBeat. Divided into different columns: your team’s average, your own answers, the minimum value and the maximum value for each variable.
The orange bar shows the average results of the team, while the violet bar shows your personal results.
You can access this graphic by clicking on the "Weekly average" box in the Dashboard or from the side menu, within the "Results" category.
In this graph you can:
- See the results for any specific date
- See a) Your results vs your team’s average and b) See the percentage of distribution for each variable (see image below).
- Select which indicators you’d like to see displayed:
- My results
- Your team’s average results.
- The maximum value given for an specific variable.
- The minimum value given for an specific variable.
The dispersion graph (see image below) shows the distribution of the answers given by your team. This chart helps you understand, your team’s pulse and the different feelings of the individuals in regard to a specific variable.
Below we suggest some questions that you could make yourself that will help you analyse and understand the results:
- Are we misaligned in one or more variables? Which ones? Why can that be?
- Have I given very low values (av. <3) or very high values (av. value> 6) to one or more variables? Why?
- In comparison with the results of the team, do I have very low or very high value variables?
- Are there variables in which we are misaligned as a team? Why do they have a maximum and minimum value so far apart?
- Are there variables with very low minimum values (values 1-2)?
- Has anything changed since the last TeamBeat?
- Did I expect these results?
Let’s start practicing:
Considering the former questions; How would you interpret the below graph?