Answering the TeamBeat
Welcome to TeamEQ!
Initial concerns that arise when first using the TeamEQ platform will most likely be related to the questionnaire. What are the questions? How many are there? What do they mean? Why these questions?
You’ll find the answers in this section!
Let’s start from the beginning…
TeamBeat® is one of the main tools within TeamEQ. It is an online test with questions of a varying nature that gathers data from the team to help to manage it in real time.
Everything you need to know about TeamBeat®
- It is a test to be completed periodically.
- The test is made of 2 parts, the Variable TeamBeat and the Topic TeamBeat
- Every 15 days an e-mail message is sent to the team.
- The responses are totally anonymous. No one can access anyone else’s replies.
- They can be done in 90 seconds each.
- The questions are always the same in order to be able to measure the state of the team using a scientific method
- The test is made up of 12 questions that analyze the organization’s working environment
If you want to have more information about the TeamBeat® you can read the section: https://teameq.help/en/teambeat-questions