Answering the TeamBeat
Welcome to TeamEQ
Our new users usually have a lot of questions around our TeamBeat: What type of questions are there? How many? What are they trying to measure? Why exactly these questions? Etc.
This section will answer all your questions around it.
TeamBeat® is one of the main tools within TeamEQ. It show the pulse of your Team, thanks to some quick questions that can be answered in less than 3 minutes.
Some facts about the TeamBeat®
- It consists on some quick questions that can be answered in less than 3 minutes.
- It is divided into two TeamBeats: Variable and Actions TeamBeats.
- Answers are completely anonymous. No one can see your personal answers.
- It can be answer in less than 3 minutes.
- Questions always appear in the same order, so that we can analyze and show the results using a scientific method.
- The questions are designed to analyse the team’s working environment
For more info on the TeamBeat® read: https://teameq.help/en/teambeat-questions