Analyze the results
In this article we will explain how to understand the TeamEQ graphics and tips on how to analyse the results.
TeamEQ is the first “SMART” online platform that analyzes and improves team performance by measuring intangible variables. Its effectiveness is based on a unique and innovative methodology that begins with some simple questions: the TeamBeat.
TeamBeat is sent regularly (fortnightly, monthly…) to all users and it can be answer in less than 3 minutes.
The TeamBeat results are shown in real time using these graphs:
- The Dashboard is an intuitive space where you can access the TeamBeat results and the key KPIs of your team: health index, participation, alignment and performance.
- The Current Beat, is a snapshot last TeamBeat’s results.
- The Evolution Beat, is a general image of all the variables and their trends over a period of time.
As a TeamLeader, always remember to answer all the Feedback you receive.
Users that manage more than one team, can benefit from the MultiTeam section. Here you will see all your teams’ results on one page and compare them quickly.
More facts about TeamEQ
- All users receive the same test.
- Results are display anonymously.
- We follow a methodology organized in progressive phases.
Changes happen over a period of time and need to be sustained. The TeamEQ phases help the team on their journey thanks to the practical, clear, and objective-driven support.